From the 24th September there have been a number of law changes that will affect the way we can operate the club.
Please familiarise yourselves with the following -
Face coverings must now be worn to enter our venue. These can be removed once at a designated snooker or pool table, darts bay or seating table, at players’ discretion. Masks must then be put on again whenever leaving the designated area. If you are exempt from wearing a mask we ask that you sign an exemption form. (We wont ask you any personal questions and this will ensure that you are logged with us for future visits)
New law now states that we must be closed and the premises vacated by 10pm. Table lights will turn off at 9.45 pm.
RULE OF 6
When visiting the club you can only arrive as a maximum group of 6 and stay within your social bubble during your visit.
This means that we now CANNOT run any of the following :-
- One day knockout style competitions with more than 6 entrants
- National Governing Body competitions (EPSB, county snooker / pool) will not take place until further notice.
- Snooker, Pool or Darts exhibitions.
- Pool or snooker money matches where spectators come to watch.
JUNIOR CLUBS & SPECIAL CARE GROUPS
- Certain exclusions apply to Under 18 clubs and special care groups. Your group organisors and mentors will have further information on this and you should continue to consult with your organisation on this.
BAR and FOOD
- Food and drinks will be provided by table service. You can use our APP by visiting our website www.cueballderby.co.uk and selecting 'Cueball App'
- The new NHS COVID19 app is now live and is the fastest way of knowing when you’re at risk from coronavirus. You must either scan our QR code on entry or register your details at the bar as before.
the NHS APP can be downloaded here:
?? Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...
Find out more: https://covid19.nhs.uk
Please bear with us and help us to continue to operate a safe and enjoyable venue and if you have any questions our staff are on hand to assist.